Monday, April 16, 2012

Sneak Preview of new nephew

Well,  I did it again.  This time a little better than the last, I think.  So I'd like to introduce you to my new nephew Ryan.  He's a really good lookin' boy and very sweet, I'm a little biased I know, but, I think you'll agree.   

This was only my second infant shoot and contrary to you might think, it's not as easy as really good photographers make it look.  We shot over a couple of days and ended up with 375 pictures and when pared down, I settled on 47 as finals. I'm much happier with the outcome this time around, even though I scored some winners with my first attempt, I was much more prepared this time.  I also had a lot of input from another photographer friend that REALLY helped out.  Thank you Allette for loaning me props and giving me some much needed baby "how-to" advise.

So without further adieu, may I introduce to you, baby Ryan!   Congrats to my sis and brother-n-law.











No comments:

Post a Comment